Fill your child’s heart with joy as you sing, dance, play and grow together.
“It fills us with delight when we see the joy on our sons’ faces
as they dance their little hearts away at Kindermusik!”
– The La Rivières
You just want your child to be happy.
There is nothing more powerful than you and your child making music together to foster your little one’s growth, development and happiness. Not just now – but lifelong.
Music is one of the first things we respond to as infants, and one of the last things we cling to in our later years. There is no other human pastime with such lasting impact.
We are passionate about helping each child to grow into the strong, creative people they were uniquely born to be.
Join our Kindermusik family today, and together we will launch your child on life’s most beautiful journey.
Why do our families love music classes at Kindermusik Discovery?
- Outstanding curriculum created by a dedicated team of musicians, educators, movement specialists, and child development experts. So much fun! And at the same time, each class is meticulously crafted to zero in on just the right activities for each age level.
- Remarkable and research-proven benefits on children’s learning, including language and literacy skills, social development, emotional development, mathematics and pattern-recognition skills.
- 3 popular Winnipeg locations – The Forks, Roblin Blvd near Assiniboine Park, and St Vital
- Dynamic educators, with strengths drawn from formal music education and Early Childhood Education
- Widest possible array of schedule choices with over 50 classes, including some simultaneous options for different age children
- Generous make up class policy
- Spacious and safe classrooms
- Expansive selection of instruments to enrich your child’s experience
- We are ecstatic to have been named as Canada’s most successful Kindermusik program. Since 2002 Kindermusik Discovery has been honoured every year with the prestigious Kindermusik Maestro Award, recognizing our contributions as one of the top 1% of Kindermusik programs worldwide. This means that parents are happy to return here. It means that with so many choices available for families we are more than just a play space. We seriously play. We are musically sound as well as educationally sound.
It tells you – something good is happening here!
“Love, love, love Kindermusik Discovery!!!”
– Monica B